Reservation / About Ryugin
- Opening Hours
- Dinner time : 6pm to 1am (Last order: 9:30pm)
- Ground Floor, eisu bldg, 7-17-24 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
(* The restaurant is on the Ground floor. The second floor that you see up the stairs from entrance is a waiting area and not the restaurant.)
- Nearest Station
- Hibiya Line (Tokyo Metro) Roppongi Station on the, 2-minute walk from Exit 2 （in front of Meiji-ya Supermarket）.
Tokyo Metro Oedo Subway line Roppongi Station exit 7(in front of Tokyo Mid-town) 5-minute walk.
Please find further details on our holiday calendar.
- There are many toll parkings nearby.
- Service Charge
- 10% at table, 15% at private room
- Number of Seats
- 24 seats including a private room for 4 persons
The available maximum reservation is for 6 persons.
- Credit Cards
- VISA / MASTER/ JCB / American Express / Diners / DC / UC
- Young Children
- Only children of age 10 years or older are allowed. (The basis for this is the same course of dishes for adults will be served.)
- Dress Code
- Semi-formal Guests both male and female wearing t-shirts, shorts or sandals will be rejected.
We have NO official.
2minutes walk from Exit 2, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Roppongi
Station. (In front of Meiji-Ya)
5minutes walk from Exit 7, Tokyo Metro Oedo Line, Roppongi
Station. (In front of Tokyo Mid-town)
Please read through our procedure and the cancellation policy before the booking.
Reservations for the following month will be available from the 1st of the current month. We apologize that we cannot take any reservations over two months after booking in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Booking from overseas, we only take it through hotels. If you wish to make a reservation during your visiting to Japan, please contact the hotel concierge where you are staying in Tokyo and ask them to do so on behalf of you.
If seats are available, we will be more than happy to welcome you even on the same day. So please, don't hesitate to contact us.
Reservation call will be available from 11:30am.
Cancellation on the reservation date, will be charged a fee of 20,000JPY (incl.tax) per person. When the number of the party has decreased after the confirmation, the same amount will be charged for the person absent. Thank you for your understanding.
Also please note that our capacity is only 24 people, additional members will not be accepted without notice. Please call us in such cases to avoid any trouble.
When making a reservation, please inform each individual person the information of what you are allergic to (incl. alcohol) and undesirable food. We will substitute the ingredients or remove it individually.
However, RyuGin is maintaining our form as a Japanese restaurant as the following;
We are unable to serve customers Who ;
- ･ can not take fish at all. *Not only raw but cooked.
- ･ can not take any vegetables or most of vegetables.
- ･ do not take fish, only take meat.
- ･ only take Vegetarian meals.
- ･ can not take any dried bonito flakes, kelp or seafood based stock.
- ･ is bean or gluten allergies or tolerate the amount of "Soy sauce" or “Miso paste".
- ･ has a member in the group with the information above .
We are unable to provide meals to satisfy the customer who asked such requests, therefore we cannot take their reservations.
Please note that if you are coming with who has many likes and dislikes or allergic food, please ensure to inform us the day before your reservation date, we will make adjustments. However, if you inform us on arrival we can only try our best on the situation. The fee will be the same even if the amount of ingredients or dishes decrease due to the preparations.
We appreciate your understanding.